Note, all the official Supercar Spin articles will be on www.supercarspin.com from now on.
Hi all, Brendon and I filmed the 1st real episode of the Supercar spin show last weekend. We got great positive comments on the pilot show so we thought lets do it and make a proper 1st episode.
Filmed in Brendon’s office we took everyone’s comments on board and made some real improvements behind the scenes:
- Brendon look at the camera more!
- Don’t talk over each other so much
- Try and inject some more character and fun
- Use a light on the background so we donâ€™t get shadows on the back wall
- Brendon used a Autocue (MS PowerPoint on Laptop) for a trial and I used good old fashioned paper to refer to
- Include some video of the cars not just images
- Include the cars stats or main points of each story
- Make our small logo in the news bar down the bottom easier to read
I hope we improved on our Pilot episode, so here is the 1st episode:
There was so much news for September we had to include a special additional part to episode 1 on all the new models Lotus released at the Paris Auto show, here is this extra bit: